14. tammikuuta 2012

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams!!

 

Even through all of its stresses, challenges, and difficulties, love your life. Think about the good rather than the bad, and when it seems to be all bad, think about the good in the bad that you are experiencing. Love the people in your life, show care, selflessness, and compassion to those that you love, and those who you feel may be in your life for the remainder of it. Live how you want, only you know what you truly want out of life. Follow your heart and go for them. Never let failure or fear stop you from continuing to pursue what you know is yours. Keep pushing with every ounce of determination and every ounce of compassion that you have. Remember that everything in life definitely won't come easy, but as long you keep hoping and keep pushing your dreams will be all that you have, because soon enough you will have them.

If I want to make my dreams come true, the first thing I have to do, is wake up!
All this time I have been sleeping, but no more.. I'm up, so this is my time!
I'm not gonna let my dreams be dreams, I'm gonna fulfill them and show the world I made it, because I have what it takes! I can feel that this year is my year, so I cant give up now.. Happiness is in front of my door, the only thing I have is to do it, be it, live it!

I want to get there, I want to reach my dreams.
I want to fulfill them, I will not give up, until I do.
I want to be successful, I want to be beautiful in what I shall do.
I want to be happy doing it too. And I won't give up, until I get all of that.



                     
               
Our dreams are the one thing in life that help to get us where we know deep in our hearts that we want to be. Sometimes when we are down in the dumps, it is hard for us to even think about what dreams we have. It then becomes very easy to just focus on making our situation better and to forget about what dreams we may have had for ourselves.

I'm not going to let anyone come in front of my dreams. I will fight all obstacles in order to get to my dreams and goal! 

       

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti